School Age Summer Camp
After School children at ESA have a multitude of fun activities that keep them busy and occupied all day long.
It is again time for a wonderful fun filled summer at ESA for all of our children. We would like to welcome any new students that have come aboard this summer. At ESA we have tried to make the summer a place that your child will really wants to come to and have a lot of fun with the activities that we have planned. Our after school teachers, are really looking forward to it. The tuition for the summer is $155.00 a week and that includes most of the field trips and the food when they eat here at the center.
There is a $155.00 one time summer activity fee that covers Wet Zone passes @$40.00 a each (we go twice a week to get ourmoneys worth) and SOME of the other field trip expenses. We have four special field trips that we will be asking for the parents to pay half of the fee. I pay the other half. They would be: Celebration Station June 5, @$6.00. Cathy's Critter's June 26th @ $6.00. Crayola Experiance July 31 @ $6.00. The Game Truck is August 7th at $10.00 per child. We try to have some really fun stuff for the kids to do while on there summer break.
Here are a few things that will help you understand how our field trips and calendar works. Scroll down to the bottom for the calendar.
1. All of the times for the field trips are the times that they are supposed to leave the center. If you could make sure that you have your child here at least an hour before that time, as we have to make sure that we send enough staff, have enough snacks and drinks and leave in plenty of time to get there safely. We also ask that children do not bring money for the field trip as we provide everything that they need unless it is Nickel-Rama. It is so hard to keep up with everybody’s money.
2. Please make sure that all of your child’s swim gear has his/her name on them as so many children sometimes have the same things. Be sure they are in a bag or backpack with their names on them as well. They will also need some flip flops or swim shoes for Wet Zone.
3. We ask that you bring sun screen for your child with there name on it. The teachers put it in a container so that it can be taken on field trips where they are in the sun. Please check from time to time to see if it needs to be replaced. We put it on the children at least twice for Wet Zone (when we get there and an hour after being in the water).
4. There are asterisks by the things that need special attention and then you can check in the Things-to-Remember column.
5. We ask that while at school and on all field trips children wear tennis shoes and NO sandals as they have a tendency to break.
7. We go outside depending on the temperature and the ozone alerts. We will almost always go out in the a.m. If the ozone alert is red, we will stay inside. We base the temperature on the heat index not just the temp.
8. When ask to bring a lunch please put it in a sack so we can throw it away . Be sure to provide lunches that are not easily spoiled. Chill drinks and wrap in foil and they will stay cold longer. Please put a name on them. We do put our lunches in a cooler but we do not want to take any chances.
I hope this will make things a little easier for you to keep up with what we are doing. We would hate for your child to miss out on any of the fun things we have planned. We will have fieldtrips posted on our easel at the front door as well. If you have any questions ask and we will be happy to help you out.
Thank you, Ms. Connie, Ms. Laura and the ESA Staff
To check out our Elementary Summer Camp Claender, just click on the link below. 2019 Calendar coming by the end of March.
The calendar below is the 2019 calendar. Because of COVID we only had activities at the center this summer to try and keep all of our children as safe as we can from COVID. I keep it up till the next one is published so that you can see what our summers would be like for your child/ren.