To Inquire about our Preschool Family Click Here
In order for your child/children to attend, we have to have these forms filled out and in your files. HHSC says we cannot be open with out them. Please fill out before you drop off your chil/children. It will make your drop off so much faster.
This is a letter from HHSC that tells us what we have to do to stay in compliance. Please help us follow these rules. Just yeaterday we got a 13 page set of rules and regulations. WE ask that you help us stay safe and well so that we do not have to shut down again in the future.
This is what was sent from HHSC at the beginning of last week.
When reopening your operation ensure the following steps are followed:
1. Contact me (your licensing rep) on the date that you have reopened.
2. Ensure that each parent provides you with the completed essential worker form before allowing the child to receive care. (See Attached form) ---Remember:
3. Ensure that you continue to follow the HHSC COVID-19 Guidelines:
- Prohibit any person except the following from accessing an operation: operation staff; persons with legal authority to enter, including law enforcement officers, HHSC Child Care Licensing staff, and Department of Family and Protective Services staff; professionals providing services to children; children enrolled at the operation; and parents who have children enrolled and present at the operation.
- Before allowing entry into the operation, screen all of the individuals listed above, including taking the temperature of each person upon arrival at the operation each day, and deny entry to any person who meets any of the following criteria:
Ø A temperature of 100.4°F or above;
Ø Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and low-grade fever;
Ø In the previous 14 days has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness; or
Ø In the previous 14 days has travelled internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission. For updated information on affected countries, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/travelers/index.html.
- Require pick up and drop off of children outside of the operation, unless you determine that there is a legitimate need for the parent to enter an operation.
- Ensure that each child is provided individual meals and snacks. Do not serve family style meals.
4. Contact your city or county to see if they have additional requirements for your operation.
Please remember to sanitize your operation, wash hands diligently, and have staff members stay home if they are sick.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Child Care Licensing Inspector
8700 Stemmons Freeway Ste 104
Dallas, TX 75247